2019 Global Collaboration Week
Sign up to host an event for students, teachers, and organizations between September 23 - 27 in your timezone! Show other educators the power of global collaboration and help to connect classrooms around the world. For additional details, visit the Global Collaboration Week website: http://www.globalcollaborationweek.org.
DIRECTIONS FOR BOOKING AN EVENT:
- Make sure you have the calendar viewable in the time zone where your proposed virtual event will take place by selecting your time zone in the pull-down menu.
- Click on any time slot between September 21 and September 29, 2019, in your timezone to make a booking. Once submitted, it will appear in the Global Collaboration Week calendar. Find a time that works best for your activity or event.
- Book this time slot by filling out the form that pops up with as many details about your event as possible. Certain fields are required.
- Enter the Captcha code and click on the Confirm Booking button.
- These details will automatically appear on the Global Collaboration Calendar on our website: http://globalcollaborationweek.org.
- If you did not receive a confirmation email or if there are not enough time slots available, please email Lucy Gray at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Saturday, September 21, 2019
Sunday, September 22, 2019
Monday, September 23, 2019
Tuesday, September 24, 2019
Wednesday, September 25, 2019
Thursday, September 26, 2019
Friday, September 27, 2019
Global Collaboration Day is a GlobalEd Events project brought to you by the Global Education Conference Network. Thanks to TakingITGlobal.